Globally, COVID-19 has had a drastic impact on the global economy. Travel was hit the hardest, primarily due to lockdowns and restrictions on movement across borders and inter-country movement. This is especially so with India. At various times over the past year, a population of 1.3 billion was on lockdown. Although the crisis is far from over, vaccination programs offer a ray of hope to the travel economy.
- How has Covid-19 changed global travel and tourism? What is the short and long-term impact?
- What is the global tourism industry doing to revive business and build a resilient future?
- How do recovery paths differ by entity?
- How should the Indian travel industry transform to meet the expectations of the post-pandemic world?
- Where do the opportunities lie? What are the underlying trends driving the future of tourism?
- What measures must be adopted by Indian entities to rebuild the travel economy and jobs?
Grail Insights supports most verticals in the tourism value chain. Get ready for the travel revival. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d like to receive occasional news and insights from Grail.