The incumbent will be responsible to develop and enhance Grail’s existing Sales CRM (Salesforce) tool.
- Quickly understand Grail’s existing implemented Salesforce platform.
- Deploy Salesforce’s Advanced Currency Management.
- Migrate existing Salesforce deployment to Lightening Experience from Salesforce Classic edition.
- Simplify input forms (Contacts, Accounts and Opportunity).
- Simplify sold opportunity change request process.
- Enhance existing reporting and BI dashboard creation on Salesforce.
- Configure Salesforce on Mobile application.
- Create marketing campaign tab in Salesforce to track historic campaigns.
- Configuration and integration of third-party Marketing & Finance applications and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Debug using the various Salesforce tools, propose root causes and fixes to problems, as needed.
- Follow Salesforce best practices and build the product to the highest quality standards.
- Write effective test cases as part of test class and cover both positive and negative use cases in order to achieve the required code coverage.
Deploy the code from developer sandbox to higher sandbox and support the release team in carrying out the deployment
Create the associated documentation
- 6+ years’ hands-on experience on the force.com platform, understanding of key Salesforce design and architectural concepts, in-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of Salesforce CRM application.
- Excellent software development and object-oriented design fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and their applicability to solving complex business problems.
- Salesforce development experience, including:
- Strong working knowledge and ability to code in APEX (classes, triggers, batch processes, and web services), VisualForce, Lightning, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, and Force.com
- Advanced working knowledge of Salesforce applications including configuration, process builders, workflows, Salesforce data model, custom objects, workflows, configuration, and database design.
- Ability to anticipate and produce design applications that work for our requirements.
- Deep functional or technical expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform, such as Sales Cloud, Salesforce Lightening Migration, Salesforce Mobile, etc.
- Certified Salesforce.com platform developer and experience in Tableau dashboard creation is a plus.
Educational Background: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
No. of Open Positions: 1