Grail is poised for an explosive growth phase hence, we are significantly ramping-up operations in our key verticals,
especially Life Sciences and Healthcare. We are looking for a seasoned professional with expansive Healthcare
domain knowledge and a Strategy Consulting mindset. The candidate will play an instrumental role in servicing the
surge in demand without losing time and quality.
The designation will be Associate Project Manager and the reporting will be to the Delivery Head.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 7-8 years of experience in delivering Strategic Insights engagements in the Healthcare industry, focused on the US and European markets. A Life Sciences domain educational background will be preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
Account and Project Management:
- Expertise and experience in leading strategic business research and consulting projects, across industry verticals and/or geographies.
- Able to independently engage with clients, and manage projects and teams, with senior management cover limited to strategic intervention.
- Manage end-to-end execution of complex projects, including:
- Analytical planning, leveraging client email/call notes.
- Work planning: realistic, in view of project requirements and team skill level; sharing proactive updates with internal and client stakeholders; reprioritizing efforts if required.
- Research methodology: strong with core methodologies (secondary; primary qualitative; primary quantitative); good learning curve at new/innovative ones (social media listening; implicit research; etc.)
- Quality and Productivity: at a deliverable/output, individual and team level.
- Insights: Crisp yet comprehensive insight decks, keeping in mind the audience/consumers.
- Being hands-on while leading projects is a key requirement.
- Support BD efforts via client proposals and thought leadership whitepapers.
- Help manage project margins, via effective and efficient utilization of internal (team members, databases, etc.) and external (vendors, syndicated reports, etc.) resources.
- Accurately understand the client’s business imperatives and research objectives.
- Manage client expectations in terms of depth and breadth of research, format and granularity of output, and key milestones across the project timeline.
- Handle all client communication independently, including:
- Conversing on project insights/implications and thinking on-the-feet (on client questions, including tricky ones).
- Questioning/critiquing client hypotheses, brainstorming on potential outcomes, sharing Grail POV.
- Ideating with client via workshop delivery (if applicable).
- Solution orientation even is tricky situations, is an essential attribute of this role.
- Manage (simultaneously) 1-3 project teams, with a span of 5-8 execution resources, across varying levels of project complexity.
- Share objective and constructive (written/verbal, periodic/on-the-fly) feedback with team members, with suggestions on improvement areas/next steps.
- Provide effective and efficient coaching and mentorship on core and soft skills, for tagged team members as well as assigned professional development advisees.
- Offer, and enable, step-up opportunities to individuals to help them progress to the next level.
- Be involved in organization improvement initiatives and activities such as knowledge management.
- Design, and conduct, skill-based internal training sessions, as part of the new hire induction program as well as periodic L&D activities.
- Help the organization scale-up via active participation in recruitment drives (off/on-campus).
No. of Open Positions: 1